• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Good Morning from Brooksville FL!

7mmTCU

New member here. What a great site this is. Got my eye on one of Pete's trucks and I am trying to learn everythng I can about titling, plates and insurance.

I stayed up waaayyy to late last night reading everything i could find on the subject(s).

The ins and outs of the legal stuff makes my head swim!

All the best,
Dean

Ruppster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome

Welcome to the group. Glad to see another member joining from Florida. I have a friend building a house up in Brooksville. I go up there every now and then to help him out. It's a nice area. Wouldn't mind buying a few acres up there myself.

Are you in the main part of the city or out in the country where you can have what ever kind of truck you want?

Ruppster

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have it on good authority, that someone in Brooksville is getting a new toy delivered in the morning........:driver:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome from the Don of the Ala MV Mafia.......you have a good Green Iron Addiction Support Group in the FL crew down there.

Your presence is requested at the GA Rally in Oct.....there will be a convoy of FL folks headed that way. You can't have more fun without taking off your pants.:mrgreen:

If you're not there we will talk about you around the campfire.:evil:

FM5332FF

Welcome from the Don of the Ala MV Mafia.......you have a good Green Iron Addiction Support Group in the FL crew down there.

Your presence is requested at the GA Rally in Oct.....there will be a convoy of FL folks headed that way. You can't have more fun without taking off your pants.:mrgreen:

If you're not there we will talk about you around the campfire.:evil:
Who said you cant drive your MV with no pants... :mrgreen:

cessnatwin

welcome, titling is sooo easy in florida and so is the insurance. its a one time 59.95 plate fee, just know who to call and its that easy! Need help just ask! Are you talking about pc trans's trucks?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks