• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Good Morning from Brooksville FL!

7mmTCU

Wow, I never expected such a welcome! Let me catch up on my replies. I've been a little distracted by the diesel fumes!

Pete and I closed the deal yerterday morning. Christmas in July for me! Pete is top notch in my book. A great guy to deal with and offered more help than I could imagine. +1 for him.

Ruppster,
I leave on the rural east side (Spring Lake). This is God's Country. And yes plenty room for MV's.

Cessnatwin,
Yes, Pete's trucks.

Akonitony,
I attended Hillsborough High in Tampa. Moved up here to escape the burbs about 15 years ago. But, still work in Tampa.

I think that catches me up on replies. I added a couple of pictures of my new toy. I've got to get it ready for a trip down to Winn Dixie for a gallon of milk!

All the best,
Dean

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think that catches me up on replies. I added a couple of pictures of my new toy. I've got to get it ready for a trip down to Winn Dixie for a gallon of milk!

All the best,
Dean

Lots of learning left for you to do. Firstly, if you are going for milk, always get a half gallon. 2 reasons. First, if you get sidetracked and keep driving until the milk spoils, you are only out a half gallon. Second is that if you buy a half gallon, it decreases the amount of time between visits to the local WD.

7mmTCU

End of Tristan.
I can take the short cut under the power lines to White Rd!
Let's have a two truck convoy once around the neighborhood.

Small world!

Dean

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Living out there in the boondocks, like you guys do, I think you need some generators, trailers, lube service units, etc. in order to look like a real convoy. :D

7mmTCU

WOW! Your right around the corner. I'm sure will see each other around. When's the convoy??
It's just you and me. Name a time. We'll sync up our watches.

Took my black Lab Tonka for a ride down to Spring Lake Hwy tonite. Did not really feel like getting out on the big road yet, so I found out a 3 point turn in one of these can be a bit of a challenge on a small road.rofl

Dean

sak00

It's just you and me. Name a time. We'll sync up our watches.

Took my black Lab Tonka for a ride down to Spring Lake Hwy tonite. Did not really feel like getting out on the big road yet, so I found out a 3 point turn in one of these can be a bit of a challenge on a small road.rofl

Dean

A 3 point turn is not going to happen in one of these. Turning the corner is enough of a challenge.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks