• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got my first deuce in Michigan

kohlhoff1

hello from Saginaw, mi. ive been on this site for a while now just reading and researching. first I would like to say thanks to all on this site I learned a lot and that's probably what drove me to my first military vehicle I drove it about 3 hours home and loved it even though it was zero degrees over the weekend and it snows in the cab

Attachments

FloridaAKM

She looks good in that white stuff, really stands out. Here in Florida, that snow in the cab is just rain blowing in the open spots. Welcome aboard & enjoy your new truck. Warmer weather is on the way....in a few months in your case.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome , from the westside of saginaw.
If you think it snows in the cab just wait for the rainy season.

Be sure to download and save these , you will be needing them
[h=3]TM's for the Deuce[/h]This one is a must read for new owners .
TM9-2320-209-10-1.pdf
TM9-2320-209-10-1 Operation, Installation and Reference data for the M35 series, Operator Level.

GTA-9-1-1851-8.pdf M35 complete diagram of with descriptions of all components.

LO9-2320-209-12-1.pdf
LO9-2320-209-12-1 Lubrication Order for the M35 series.

Last edited:

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the hobby site and freindships.Well done on your aquisition, and the drive home with no hassles. It does look like a nice truck, sounds reliable, Look after it and it will last you well. (untill you get the next one, and the next one..and the next one...)

kohlhoff1

ya it runs good I wish it had the whistler you cant really hear the d turbo .but its got a hard top heater and drop side bed so I was happy with it. I figured It would be easier to change the turbo in the future rather than the other stuff.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kohl,
Welcome from Kentucky, nice truck, they always look good in the snow, we just got our first really big snow today. Put a piece of cardboard in front of the radiator, it will warm up the cab a little more.

bonedoc

Congrats on the new truck. Looks great. The drive home is always a great bonding experience with your truck that you will never forget!!

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ya it's not in to bad a shape needs some work. The gate is pretty beat up. Blew a front brake hose and someone smashed the passenger step.
I have several drop side tail gates in a storage trailer, they were NOS units. PM if interested.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks