• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got my first deuce in Michigan

kohlhoff1

Ya I was gonna ask that in a while if anyone in Michigan does stuff like that. The deuces main purpose is gonna get a 1500 gallon water tank on the back but I'm gonna make a stand so I can take it off and use the truck for other stuff

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The mounds was ok, but bundy hill was better. Its still not as big of an off road park as I would like, but it was still good! its always nice having a winch truck when you go offroading... you never know! :-D

74M35A2

The mounds was ok, but bundy hill was better. Its still not as big of an off road park as I would like, but it was still good! its always nice having a winch truck when you go offroading... you never know! :-D
You told me Bundy Hill licked, and Mounds was better. You OK Jerry?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks