• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got my m1008!!!!

91W350

I have one close to you in Salt Lake City... actually West Jordan. I love my M1008, I had a M1008 first, then bought another, then the first M1009.... I am thinking I did it backwards. That M1009 is a nice machine to own. Congrats on your M1008, I hope yours treats you as well as my two treated me! Glen

jeep-Jeep

I had a hard time passing up the sweet m1009 trucks with the lift kits roof racks and toyo tires that sold at hill I think .anyway Utah
my X wife's brother lives in american fork but I could not trust him to pick it up :?

EnfieldFan

I had a hard time passing up the sweet m1009 trucks with the lift kits roof racks and toyo tires that sold at hill I think .anyway Utah
my X wife's brother lives in american fork but I could not trust him to pick it up :?
I saw those when I went to pick my 1008 up.

firecontrol86

nice truck! i've only had my m1009 a week and i'm in love with it. i want a duece next but i'm not sure what i'd do with something
that big in military housing