• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got my m1008!!!!

91W350

I have one close to you in Salt Lake City... actually West Jordan. I love my M1008, I had a M1008 first, then bought another, then the first M1009.... I am thinking I did it backwards. That M1009 is a nice machine to own. Congrats on your M1008, I hope yours treats you as well as my two treated me! Glen

jeep-Jeep

I had a hard time passing up the sweet m1009 trucks with the lift kits roof racks and toyo tires that sold at hill I think .anyway Utah
my X wife's brother lives in american fork but I could not trust him to pick it up :?

EnfieldFan

I had a hard time passing up the sweet m1009 trucks with the lift kits roof racks and toyo tires that sold at hill I think .anyway Utah
my X wife's brother lives in american fork but I could not trust him to pick it up :?
I saw those when I went to pick my 1008 up.

firecontrol86

nice truck! i've only had my m1009 a week and i'm in love with it. i want a duece next but i'm not sure what i'd do with something
that big in military housing

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks