• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got my snow plow mounted!

lonegunman

I live just south of hatch road off 195. Sorry there's no video yet as I can't get it to upload:evil: Anyone else have problems uploading vids taken with a droid?

Hey Plow King, I'm a couple of three miles north as the deuce drives. Above the Cheney/Spokane, highway. I'll have to keep an eye out for an extra deuce when I am out driving around the countryside. Mine is a tan A3.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ranchhand that plow looks darned near like it belongs on the Deuce, I have thought of this many time and have looked a few ways to do it and from what I have seen you looks like by far the best, any more pics and information would most certainly be appreciated I bet there is just about no amount of snow hat can stop your rig! VERY NICE!
KK

Capt.Marion

For some reasons that link isn't working... it takes you to the youtube mobile website. Go to where your video is and click the "share" tab underneath the video (on Youtube.com), and it should have a link there for you to copy and paste on SS

On another note, that is a FINE looking setup you've got there!

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ranch hand any more info on this would really be appreciated especially in how are you getting the hydralics to work are you runnin a pump off your PTO shaft? And as far as the mounting of the plow frame itself would really be in interest, By the looks of this you would have a marketable kit here and guys like me who are always looking for reasons to drive our Deuces would most certainly be interested. Thanks for the video it looks like it works as good as it looks! Nicely done!!
KK

ranchand

You'll be happy to know that she has no trouble pushing the heaviest rain-drenched snow. In fact, I was pushing my piles back with little to no effort.
The plow is run with a 12v pump that came off the donor truck. I am however seriously considering running another circuit off my Hydraulic clutch pump so that I can run a power angle cylinder. Plus it will take the strain off the charging system. I will take some more pics tonight when I roll her into the shop for a much needed chassis lube.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks