• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got rear ended, totaled, parting out

Status
Not open for further replies.

spicergear

OMG...before you said it was a 3500 series, I thought someone in a UNIMOG hit you!!! :mrgreen:

Yeah, uh huh...I DID just post that. AH-hahahahahhahaaaa ha, ha, ha! :mrgreen:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The only other truck I've seem messed up that bad is the one posted around here that looked as if it was dropped out of a airplane.

I can not believe everyone walked away from that. Bet you're going to be very sore in the morning. It bent the darn thing all the was to the front bumper. I wonder if you took a tape and measured the total length of the truck how it would compare to the dimensions listed on the data plate.

big block 88

It is a testimate to how well these trucks are built the operators all seem to be doing well after there smash jobs.

These old trucks keep there soldiers safe even after they retired from active service

jj

And in a warped and twisted way it is a testament to the van. Consider, the numbskull rear-ended a deuce hard enough to destroy the van he was driving AND the deuce and said numbskull still walked away, kicking and screaming, no doubt, with e few bruises. Give praise to the machine, then go stick it to the machine operator, he seems to deserve it.

dmetalmiki

see it just can NOT believe it!..a VAN?..how the driver got out to "shout" (at all) is a mirrical in it'self!..phew..hope YOU get good recompense...

Jakelc15

I was stopped, waiting to turn left into my driveway. I was just over the white line on the right and the van must have been right on the double yellow. If he had hit me square on, I think he may have not walked away. He hit so hard that the back of his van came off the ground and clipped a passing car. It pushed me over toward the passengers seat and the truck was pushed into my neighbors yard, over his fence. I had to scramble to get back behind the wheel to stop the truck from hitting his house. Too much excitement for 0700

I think I might get a 5 ton next, maybe a wrecker or bridge truck, something with alot of junk in the trunk!

two.fiveM35

Wow, glad u weren't in a smart car. Did he have insurance? Keep us update on the insurance claim, I'd like to know how and what value they put in the deuce.

wdbtchr

UN-freakin' believeable! Glad you're OK, but how does someone miss a deuce in front of them? Or in this case not miss. Gotta know how this shakes out.:roll:

swampzr2

It amazes me the stories I hear about people running into a stopped Deuce. Someone just posted that a lady hit his gas tank, while he was stopped!

I want to see pics of the van.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks