• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got Snow?

WARWAG

Got Snow? We did! 28" in the last 24 hrs..

Heres my truck I cleaned it off yesterday and used my snow blower all the way around her and my street. My Costco garage (really a tent) collapsed this morning at 430am. It fell against my house with a very loud THUD. Went out and cleared off the snow on the roof. The inside middle and left side gave way. I have a project Snowcat Im restoring in there and so far it is ok. Another 6" and it wont be. Bracing the mid section up in a few hours. For now its safe. Anyway heres the pics. Post pics if you have them here of your CUCV in the snow!

Attachments

Last edited:

zout

don't want none
don't need none
average snow fall from where I moved from was 154 inches a year.

don;t even wanna think about the white stuff

and if it gets colder here I will be the first MV/RV to tread to Costa Rica and open an MV rv park - [thumbzup]

yankees's want warm
northerners want it hot
easterners wanna move west
westerners wanna move east
:roll:

sail-bum

I moved from Ohio to Georgia to out run the stuff. However, if it gets any colder in Georgia I may have to learn to speak Spanish to stay warm!

allrevup

Ouh! Not exactly looking forward to the snow, but curious to see how the tires compare
37" = lowest engine RPM but scarry on frozzen roads, I am waiting to determine in deep snow
36" =edge off-road and deep snow
235/85/16 General A/T so far the A/T have the edge on road and all around driving and MPG execpt deep snow

February 2010

Attachments

Last edited:

WARWAG

I moved from California to Nevada. I havent looked back! I love the snow. But then again I do have a snowcat business. I dont snowcat much since ZIm working for a defense contractor but at lleast someone else enjoys my cats. I might have to fire mine up in back and take the kids out. I might do it in the morning but theres a **** load of shuveling to do to get the gates open and Im to beat from the last two days of plowing my entire street (Thanks DOT) to do it right now. Has anyone else notice there DOT slacking off on doing plow work?

warriorbob

we kepp gettin snow here in indy and my m1009 is stuck in the shop:(. All my glowplugs were shot with 2 shorting out wich fried my starter relay (again), one dead battery, and my passenger side alternatot goin out. But all will be fixed this week With more snow on the way for christmas eve!

detroitmuscle1986

Believe it or not, we just had a few inches of rain here in Maine. Sadly, that rain washed all of our snow away.. not lookin too good for a white christmas. Just baught a Jatonka Cucv grill cover for my pops, so i cant wait for the temps to drop. lol. But will post pics as soon as it snows.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks