• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gov holding sales of M1101 & 1102 trailers in Texas ??

Operations

I won several wheels ago an M1070, paid, ECU cleared. The day trucking company was in transit to pickup, I got the "challenge" phone call.

I told old them I would wait the two two weeks yo see what happens.
If two weeks go by and still don't have an answer, should I keep waiting, or get refund?

Amer-team

100_3970.jpgHere are a couple of pictures of the new M1102 with mortar attachments. I got these on base with some troops that were in training on the new system. Neat stuff. I have more pics but downloading them in manage attachments in not working well for me for some reason. It is odd that they would be buying 2012 trailers and selling mint 2010's. I bought 3 M1102 trailers in Dec., they were 1999's but in great shape. Tires were new or near new, only 2 top bows between three trailers, but still nice.100_3967.jpg

Texas TT

I was able to pick mine up this morning. I like the trucking center location. Much easier than the sites on the military bases.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks