• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gov Planet Title Issues

PHasty

GovPlanet Rep
If you have been waiting 5 months for an SF97 then you need to call in to customer service or PM me with the item numbers. As of today, SF97s are being sent to buyers within 3-5 days of items being picked up. The only issue we are having right now is with the Montana DMV in regards to HMMWV titles. Our legal dept and title agency is currently working with the Montana AG on fixing that issue. So, if anyone who has taken possession of their item, requested and paid for an SF97 or title (other than a HMMWV) and you have been waiting longer than 2 weeks for an SF97 or 30 days for a title, CALL IN or PM me with an item #.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks