• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GOVPLANET/USMC latest EUC times?

mturner2003

USMC M1123
Purchased 6-1-22
EUC Submitted 6-1-22
EUC Revised and resubmitted 6-6-22 (I recently moved and had to provide additional information as my address did not match what was on my license).
EUC Cleared and ready for pickup 6-17-22 (This is my first purchase. This seems exceptionally fast compared to others past experiences).
SF-97 finally shipped 1-3-23 and received the same week.

Last edited:

TXADV

At the risk of becoming the new guy who everybody hates…

I received my SF97 in the mail today. 7/15/22

The Govplanet/HMMWV gods must be smiling on me.

I purchased it out of the Springtown, TX location. Wouldn’t think that would matter for the processing but an FYI.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
At the risk of becoming the new guy who everybody hates…

I received my SF97 in the mail today. 7/15/22

The Govplanet/HMMWV gods must be smiling on me.

I purchased it out of the Springtown, TX location. Wouldn’t think that would matter for the processing but an FYI.
Nah, just be happy. We do have a few folks that have been waiting FOR A YEAR, but that is no reflection on you. Maybe you haven't complained yet and your application went through the "Express Lane" for approval.

ROFLPIMP.png

Oh, and by the way - Welcome to the Outfit!

Go download some TM's (Technical Manuals) and let's get this puppy up and running! You have oil to change, fittings to grease and "pumpkins" and a transfer case to drain and fill. One of the books will have a LO (Lube Order) that shows you what to use and where to use it...

Again, welcome to the group.

ida34

I know this will upset some people but I won a HMMWV M1097A2 from Chambersburg on 8-3-22. I told my son to get ready as we would need to get it in about a month when the EUC clears. I did the paperwork the day I won and paid that night. I called on 8-4-22 to say I paid since the EUC said it needed revisions as in pay my invoice. They said OK. On 8-5-22 I got notification that the EUC was approved. I initially thought they had approved my application to forward to Grand Rapids. I looked again and the EUC had already come back approved!!! I had pickup paperwork and had until 8-17 to pickup. My son and I went and got it last Thursday. I have never had an EUC come back approved so quick.

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bought a M116A2/M101A2 Last week that required a EUC.
(No clue why since it was a basic trailer with added HUMMWV wheels)

EUC was approved same day they received it.
I printed mine out and mailed it in since I wasn’t in a hurry.

This was my first EUC.

Edit:
It was mailed on Thursday and they received it Monday.

Last edited:

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Purchased M1167 12-14-22, EUC Sent 12-15-22, Submitted 12-21-22.......I'll update once the ball gets rolling. This is my 3rd EUC.

9910812/15/22EUC Approved1/17/23

EUC approved! One month time!

Last edited: