GOVPLANET/USMC latest EUC times?

MTVR

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good to know for when I add to my collection in the future! :)
An MTVR would be very handy- you can stack five HMMWV's in the bed, and still have some payload capacity left over. Heck, you could stack two M35 Deuces in the bed, and still have several tons of payload capacity left over...

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So....Good news from GP, apparently a batch of 400 USMC EUCs were sent on 1 May, 117 came back approved last couple weeks, and the USMC said "we don't know where the rest are"....... So GP asked me if I wanted them to resubmit it and try to expedite my EUC......

I swear you can't make this stuff up

abfisher1798

For my HMMWV:
EUC submitted 04/01/20
Still waiting for my release.

For my MK23:
EUC submitted 07/01/20
EUC Approved 08/25/20

I guess there are too many suckers like us buying HMMWV’s for them to keep up. :)

abfisher1798

So....Good news from GP, apparently a batch of 400 USMC EUCs were sent on 1 May, 117 came back approved last couple weeks, and the USMC said "we don't know where the rest are"....... So GP asked me if I wanted them to resubmit it and try to expedite my EUC......

I swear you can't make this stuff up
Sounds similar to what I hear. I received an email yesterday stating that there was a “technical issue” on the TSC side and GP had to resubmit my EUC, and now I move to the back of the line.

Elijah95

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Honestly, we should band together and hit them with a class action lawsuit. Even if every person was able to hit them in the wallet for $30k each and we had 20+ it would be enough to wake them up.

Isn’t this strictly a GP problem thanks to Richie Brothers being the cancer they are VS GL was actually decent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks