• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GOVPLANET/USMC latest EUC times?

St1300pa

Lmtv. I don’t know how to insert pic here ! Sorry . I can send you my pic and my phone # so we can keep contact! I also have an hmmwv .. might need some works in the future!

Last edited:

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ahhh, a big boy, but yes, my driver now has a rig that can haul it.
Does it run? I have my own m1078 here at the shop, have some various parts and do work on them.
but I’m no expert by any stretch as my expertise is the HMMWV.
but I have fixed everything that needed fixing on them and have all the TM’s.

obijohn

Hey guys, trying to figure out what's up with my EUC. The status has changed to 'EUC form printed.' I filled out the form online, printed it, signed it, re-scanned it back in along with my driver's license and emailed it to 'EUC@govplanet.com'... and haven't heard anything. The email didn't bounce, but they have not acknowledged receipt via email or by status change on the 'EUC Status' part of the website.

Don't want to bug them, but should I call them?

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys, trying to figure out what's up with my EUC. The status has changed to 'EUC form printed.' I filled out the form online, printed it, signed it, re-scanned it back in along with my driver's license and emailed it to 'EUC@govplanet.com'... and haven't heard anything. The email didn't bounce, but they have not acknowledged receipt via email or by status change on the 'EUC Status' part of the website.

Call them to verify they have it and it’s acceptable...you can also email the EUC dept again
asking for verification. The automated updates don’t seem to work very well on the USMC trucks.

themeec

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I pinged them since I hadn't seen any changes, and their answer was pretty much "shut up and wait". Took them about a month to even glance at mine, and they didn't update the status during that time. I'm definitely experiencing just how slowwwwww the process is myself, so hang in there. As mentioned above, feel free to call, so maybe your luck is better than mine!

St1300pa

I felt your pains . Me too , called them many times . Won my truck in 4/24 , sent my EUC to them 4/29 . Got an letter from DLA 5/9 and status changed from sent to submitted 7/16. Called again , got email from them said my EUC sent to Battle Creek on the 6/19? Something didn’t add up and now saying that I got 5 more weeks to wait? They are really messing things up somewhere.

obijohn

I called them today. Yes, they have my EUC. It hasn't been formally examined... still in the Inbox/queue for processing (two weeks). The customer support rep gave it a quick scan and said it looks good and should be good to go, but he also said he's not the final arbiter of 'done' and the appropriate person will have to look at it, approve it, and then submit it for gov approval.

While I had him on the phone, I asked him if there was a formal lists of values for the EUC Status on the website, so purchasers could track the EUC approval process. He said he didn't know, then said he'd ask, and then a few minutes later told me no... there is no established/defined workflow for EUC approval that he could find or that his manager knew. His advice was to check back monthly, not to worry about missing a notice that my EUC was approved because they'd email me to set up an appointment and not to worry about being stuck with an unexpected bill for delayed pickup. He also told me that 10 to 12 weeks was average for new EUC applicants. So, for me, late September or thereabouts.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Some folks are sitting on the first week of may until now. So about 14 weeks for some. They speed up the flow. Then they slow down. Then up again. This Is just the slow time.

obijohn

Heard from GovPlanet on Tuesday. They emailed me to tell me that I needed to fix something on my EUC application, but there was no specific mention of what needed to be fixed. Looking at the EUC Status on the website, it said 'Corrections needed.' I looked at the PDF of my EUC that I had attached to the GovPlanet email when I sent it in, couldn't see anything wrong. I called them, didn't get the EUC person directly but a support person said that something needed to be added/changed... then when they called me back a few hours later said the EUC person was able to fix it and that my form was now submitted to the gov't for approval... should be 10-12 weeks. I'm about 6 weeks into the process already, so that means 16-18 weeks. The status still has not changed from 'Corrections needed' a few days after the fact. Let's hope....

tpiekbp

Ugh, I purchased an M934A2 on June 18, 2019. I submitted the EUC to govplanet/ritchiebros (whatever name they're using now) on the 19th of June. I emailed with their support team in August and again two weeks ago to find out why the truck hadn't been released yet. The kick in the pants...they hadn't even submitted the EUC yet! There were no corrections to be made. I finally received email confirmation on September 21 that they had submitted the EUC. I know this doesn't help folks judge the wait time on the EUC itself, but be aware that govplanet might be the problem, not the FEDs. 99 days and counting : (

themeec

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Today is 60 business day since govplanet sent in my EUC , still nothing back yet.. anyone got their EUC lately?
15.5 weeks and counting here. Mine was sent to the TSC a couple weeks back at least, but still nothing in hand.

bardicg

I submitted my EUC May 1st. On July 1st I was notified that I didn't attached my ID with the paperwork(8.5 weeks later), noob mistake on my end. My EUC was submitted to TSC July 1st. I just got it back October 9th. I called once a week for the last three weeks and the last time I called I was told it had not been submitted to TSC yet. I became very concerned and I got in touch with Phil, the manager in Post Sale Operations. Phil offered a refund, but I really wanted my truck. 10 minutes later Phil tracked it down. My EUC was sent back to Iron planet with the wrong tracking number. Big thanks to Phil! I don't know how long ago it as sent back with the wrong information, but that is my recent time line.

I guess the Marine Corps. has a completely different process for approving EUCs and typically takes longer than other branches.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks