• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GP purchase M200a1

pigpen60

Just got home from Wright Patterson AFB with a new to me m200a1 trailer with part of a MICLIC mounted. While there me and the wife visited the museums at WP. Must say if you are in the neighborhood a must see! Wear comfortable shoes and go early. Will post pics when wife lets me near her camera.

kblazer87

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was watching those, but trying to get something elsewhere that day.

I agree about the museum at Wright-Patterson. I have been several times. It is a great place to spend a day or two.

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
The lot looks much emptier than the last time I was there! Were you able to find it ok? Its kinda hidden!

pigpen60

I called Vernon and he told me how to get there, Luckly I had a fella lead me there. Definitely hidden! Lots of empty. I would need a couple of days and beau coup refills on my pain pills to do all the museum! I was thinkin of you Rob, Thinkin wonder if Rob would pick this up next time? My wife wasnt real impressed with the recovery of an item that just happened to be where we went for our anniversary. 23 years and I'm still learning.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
There was the another miclic setting next to mine, I think I could have doubled up!
I have one sitting in Dayton at the BeefCo hub that could have been put on your bed. Yours has been demilled the same way as mine where they removed all the hydraulic system and rams to raise and lower the launch rail. Also not sure if he still has any but deuceman51 has/had the fired rocket with bridle for sale or at least that's where mine came from, still looking for an inert linear charge.

Last edited:

pigpen60

Just got in from the shed and I found a pair of clevisis a 15" proto adjustable wrench and a quick disconnect hitch PN 82A5052A2000. Oh and did I mention the miclic isnt bolted down to the trailer. BEEFCO? I bought a trailer and got the miclic, would have like to had the trailer from the other next to it. Hey Mules did you get that tracked Miclic?

Last edited:

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can anyone in the service tell me if this TM has been released for public distribution?

I do not want to post untill I know it is ok?

MARINE CORPS TM 08982A-14/2B
ARMY TM 9-1375-215-13&P

JOINT TECHNICAL MANUAL FOR
MK 2 MOD 0, MINE CLEARANCE SYSTEM (MARINE CORPS)
AND
MINE CLEARANCE LINE CHARGE - MICLIC (ARMY)
FOR
OPERATOR'S, UNIT AND DIRECT SUPPORT
MAINTENANCE MANUAL WITH COMPONENTS LIST,
REPAIR PARTS AND SPECIAL TOOLS LIST

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
One of mine is like your Army one on a M200 and the other is a Marine on a 3.5T M353 trailer and came with all the BII.
miclic finish 003.jpg M58 MINE CLEARING LINE CHARGE.JPG

Last edited:

jasonjc

View attachment distribution_statements_and_reasons.pdf
Can anyone in the service tell me if this TM has been released for public distribution?

I do not want to post untill I know it is ok?

MARINE CORPS TM 08982A-14/2B
ARMY TM 9-1375-215-13&P

JOINT TECHNICAL MANUAL FOR
MK 2 MOD 0, MINE CLEARANCE SYSTEM (MARINE CORPS)
AND
MINE CLEARANCE LINE CHARGE - MICLIC (ARMY)
FOR
OPERATOR'S, UNIT AND DIRECT SUPPORT
MAINTENANCE MANUAL WITH COMPONENTS LIST,
REPAIR PARTS AND SPECIAL TOOLS LIST
It's code "C"

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No, I emailed it to you. It is a big file 7mb. If your email chocked on it, I can upload to google drive and send you a down load link.

I did not want to post a "c" tm here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks