• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GP purchase M200a1

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pigpen, if you are planning on restoring the trailer to full MICLIC configuration, there are some boxes down in this area that are probably available.

If you are not going to restore it, and want to dispose of the MICLIC-related parts, my son is restoring one but it is missing that whole elevating arm on top.

Cheers

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Last edited:

Guyfang

Staff member
If you want the tm, pm me with your email.I can not post here.
Why can't you post it to the SS TM section. The basic manual, TM 9-2330-205-14&P, dated sep 1984 with changes is distribution coded A. The suplmentel TM for all the extra crap for the MICLIC might be coded something else, but the M200A1 isn't.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why can't you post it to the SS TM section. The basic manual, TM 9-2330-205-14&P, dated sep 1984 with changes is distribution coded A. The suplmentel TM for all the extra crap for the MICLIC might be coded something else, but the M200A1 isn't.
The 205 is already posted here in the old original trailer section. I did upload the tracked m200 tm already. The MICLIC tm is the problem with the C code. I don't believe the rules here allow anything to be hosted that is not for general public distribution.

Guyfang

Staff member
Exactly. Only A coded stuff can be posted. I saw a lot of the MICLIC here in germany. 82nd Engineers had them and I helped fix a few when I was contracting for the army. There is also at least one change, if not two, to the 205 manual posted in SS. There is also some "non official" info about the new front trailer jack. It's easier to repair, and has lots less parts. Not so sure it's as sturdy, but the parts are available, and the old one not. I used to go get 8-10 at the DRMO and make 4-5 good ones to use as quick swap outs. That way I could repair them when I had time.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Exactly. Only A coded stuff can be posted. I saw a lot of the MICLIC here in germany. 82nd Engineers had them and I helped fix a few when I was contracting for the army. There is also at least one change, if not two, to the 205 manual posted in SS. There is also some "non official" info about the new front trailer jack. It's easier to repair, and has lots less parts. Not so sure it's as sturdy, but the parts are available, and the old one not. I used to go get 8-10 at the DRMO and make 4-5 good ones to use as quick swap outs. That way I could repair them when I had time.
I don't have the updated 205. Could you upload and post?

Guyfang

Staff member
Just tried to do it. Its too big a file to up load. Almost every TM I have tried to up load in the last 4 days is to big. The new interactive TM's are simply lots bigger. Lets see if we cant do this another way. The change 2 includes the new "Super Single" Modification. Only one tire on both sides. New front jack and some other small changes. Let me see what else we can do.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just tried to do it. Its too big a file to up load. Almost every TM I have tried to up load in the last 4 days is to big. The new interactive TM's are simply lots bigger. Lets see if we cant do this another way. The change 2 includes the new "Super Single" Modification. Only one tire on both sides. New front jack and some other small changes. Let me see what else we can do.
I tried uploading a HMMWV tm yesterday and it error-ed out. Something is probably wonky since the last upgrade on the board. I have successfully uploaded the huge tm's before but suspect a gremlin must be at work currently.... :(