• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Great boneyard pictures of late conflict trucks

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is a result of cannibalization at Red River Army Depot. Not battle damage. Your tax dollars at work.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I believe the link violates the site's terms for linking to "Active" auctions, considering I had an educating discussion with a mod, you might want to remove this before it get's seen

goldneagle

It's a shame they won't let any parts be salvaged. i saw some nice LED flood lights, cargo beds, winches etc. I wish they would just scrap the armor and leave some of the goodies for us.

doolest

same with the humvee's also listed in a different auction...I get the you can't buy them (know there are lots of post on this), but what a waste all the wheels and tires, lights, etc

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The real shame is that Maxx-Pro with the AMC sticker on the door of it, if I had a better resolution picture I could probably tell you which one of my guys touched it, where it was touched, when it was touched, and where it went from there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks