• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Great boneyard pictures of late conflict trucks

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is a result of cannibalization at Red River Army Depot. Not battle damage. Your tax dollars at work.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I believe the link violates the site's terms for linking to "Active" auctions, considering I had an educating discussion with a mod, you might want to remove this before it get's seen

goldneagle

It's a shame they won't let any parts be salvaged. i saw some nice LED flood lights, cargo beds, winches etc. I wish they would just scrap the armor and leave some of the goodies for us.

doolest

same with the humvee's also listed in a different auction...I get the you can't buy them (know there are lots of post on this), but what a waste all the wheels and tires, lights, etc

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The real shame is that Maxx-Pro with the AMC sticker on the door of it, if I had a better resolution picture I could probably tell you which one of my guys touched it, where it was touched, when it was touched, and where it went from there.