• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Great find on deuces and a ten ton!!!!

EvilDiesel67

This past thursday I was out running errands and what not and remembered that I knew where some dueces were parked off of Gardner St. in KCMO. It is just south of Front St. He had 5 deuces at that yard only one had a motor in it. He also had a 3 color camo painted dozer or payloader I can't remember, a CUCV shell, numerous deuce beds dropside and regular. I got ahold of the owner of the lot he owns a business up in North KC Bosserts Surplus. He had more deuces up there he procured from DRMO only one turboed though. There were also a couple five tons, and he also had a ten ton tractor!!! I couldn't believe it. I actually got to see a ten ton! He also had a duece that was someones project that had air brakes and a Cummins in it! It was a good day and it really lit that fire to buy a deuce!!!

gbooth- I left you a voicemail when i was coming back through. I'll pm you and get something set up

CCatlett- Ever get my signature problem worked out?

Ill try and get pictures up tomorrow when I get off work!!!

m.walker

Thats a different 10 ton , Bosserts is high priced and hard to work with . I bought some tires from him it took me 8 weeks to get him to close the deal ! Where in Mo. are you Evel Diesel67 ?

EvilDiesel67

Offy- I'll get pics up tomorrow Ill have to wait until I get off work to take them. Stroker- he wants $800 for the dropsides and have no clue what he wants for the regular cargo beds. I live in Liberty, MO just off exit 16 on I-35. Been busy lately starting my new job and a wedding this past weekend. Sorry I am lagging on the pictures. If you guys buy something from him I would gladly help you anyway I can I have ample parking at my house if something needs stored, I am only 10-15 minutes from his shop. Or if you are just passing through KC and need something!

davesgmc

I need a duece or 5 ton bed, and am right here in kc. maybe we can go take a look sometime together? is he open/there on weekends?
come on down to kck and I will let ya ya drive elmo around and maybe the ferret too if ya get a chance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks