• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Great find on deuces and a ten ton!!!!

EvilDiesel67

This past thursday I was out running errands and what not and remembered that I knew where some dueces were parked off of Gardner St. in KCMO. It is just south of Front St. He had 5 deuces at that yard only one had a motor in it. He also had a 3 color camo painted dozer or payloader I can't remember, a CUCV shell, numerous deuce beds dropside and regular. I got ahold of the owner of the lot he owns a business up in North KC Bosserts Surplus. He had more deuces up there he procured from DRMO only one turboed though. There were also a couple five tons, and he also had a ten ton tractor!!! I couldn't believe it. I actually got to see a ten ton! He also had a duece that was someones project that had air brakes and a Cummins in it! It was a good day and it really lit that fire to buy a deuce!!!

gbooth- I left you a voicemail when i was coming back through. I'll pm you and get something set up

CCatlett- Ever get my signature problem worked out?

Ill try and get pictures up tomorrow when I get off work!!!

m.walker

Thats a different 10 ton , Bosserts is high priced and hard to work with . I bought some tires from him it took me 8 weeks to get him to close the deal ! Where in Mo. are you Evel Diesel67 ?

EvilDiesel67

Offy- I'll get pics up tomorrow Ill have to wait until I get off work to take them. Stroker- he wants $800 for the dropsides and have no clue what he wants for the regular cargo beds. I live in Liberty, MO just off exit 16 on I-35. Been busy lately starting my new job and a wedding this past weekend. Sorry I am lagging on the pictures. If you guys buy something from him I would gladly help you anyway I can I have ample parking at my house if something needs stored, I am only 10-15 minutes from his shop. Or if you are just passing through KC and need something!

davesgmc

I need a duece or 5 ton bed, and am right here in kc. maybe we can go take a look sometime together? is he open/there on weekends?
come on down to kck and I will let ya ya drive elmo around and maybe the ferret too if ya get a chance.