• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Great stress relief!!!

eagle4g63

Well, my pops has been getting on my nerves latelyaua. Last week he ruined my whole day with his car. I know this is sounding mean towards him, so before you judge....he has been a handful for a while(he is not some old guy that can't do anything, but does bug me EVERY DAY) and when he asks for my help I give it. He has not done a thing to the car that I told him to do(even when it wouldn't cost him a cent) and instead let it go to waste for no reason.

Any way enough with the soap box :soapbox: On with the day, he messed up the car and it broke down, again! and I had to get it and him and stop my whole day around him(I am self employed an when I don't work I don't make anything:mad:)

Again, sorry about the rambling.... over the weekend I took the car and put it out of my misery!!!:driver:

Attachments

eagle4g63

No chain pullin' That WAS his car until this weekend, Monday I took it to the scrap yard. The guys there know me for bringing in a bunch of scrap with my deuce and asked about the "accident" the car was in:D I just laughed and showed them the pics, everyone thought it was great.

I didn't leave him stranded though he has one of my cars to drive right now for a little while.(I'm not a total A hole)

eagle4g63

I think it was a 98 but yes Crown Vic, use to be a really nice car just over a year ago.... EX squad car.

The problem with it was: F ound O utside R unover by D euce!!!!

SMOKEWAGON66

I think it was a 98 but yes Crown Vic, use to be a really nice car just over a year ago.... EX squad car.

The problem with it was: F ound O utside R unover by D euce!!!!
Aint nuthin wrong with Ford...

to me, their better then

Cracked Heads Every Valve Rusted Open Leaks Every Time

Its all about preference, and an ability to maintain specific things :beer:
thats why there is Ford guys, and Chevy Guys, and Dodge guys.

eagle4g63

^ those are the ones!

So far I love them....Not loving changing a tube in them though!(took me almost 2 hours one day on the side of the road with just my carpenter hand tools-that was a pain) I did have a spare made up since then, the tire shop by me only charged $28 to take off an original tire put my new tube in and mount one of these large things up!! I am never touching a flat again for that price.

I hope they are as good come winter!

eagle4g63

I forgot to add the disclaimers:

1. Never run over a vehicle with any fluid in them: antifreeze could harm animals that you love!, Oil, Trans fluid, Powersteering fluid, and Gas could contaminate the soil---plus these things make for great fuel for the deuce(duh).

2. Have all the buddies around to witness the demilitarizing of any item(you might get to see what you didn't from inside the truck)

3. Best not let the owner witness the abuse!!

Attachments

eagle4g63

Couldn't do that, it WAS Sunday morning....it was bad enough we all skipped church to attend my service.(was worth it I think, besides if it was wrong God shouldn't have let me have the truck to have so much fun in!)

We drank from the cup after we were done.

Big Z

I'm reminded of an episode of Red Green, with a crown vic
"It's got 500,000 miles on it...but it's alllllll highway." :p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks