• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Great stress relief!!!

SMOKEWAGON66

as long it belongs to somebody else

Found On Road Dead

:beer:
lol...Ive heard em all, the list is endless. Personally, i like Ford's styling, Chevy gas motors, and sometimes Dodge's um..their ummm commercials! yah thats it.

I wished that Pickup truck manufacturers were more like big rig manufacturers....let the customer decide what HE wants in the truck...dont just tell em he has to choose between this crappy engine or that one...let em pick. Like if you buy a peterbilt etc. you get to decide what motor trans and rears you get in it, i.e. if you want a Pete with a Cat motor, Eaton trans, and Spicer rears, or a Cummins motor with an Allison trans and Meritor rears, etc, thats what you get...not option package A or B...MIX AND MATCH FTW!

but not to hijack a thread, so...I WANNA RUN CARS OVER TOO! lol

zout

Well I can see from you still standing that when you were a baby your "pop" and "mama" wipped your hinny everytime you needed it - fed you when you needed to be fed when you could not fend for yourself. That would probably I guess cover up to 1 yr old.

At least your "pop" and "mama" did not take you out and crush you cause you bothered them all the time with your needs.

Other than that - if the car was needing to be crushed and you got your "pop" covered with another car - you still might be worth saving and still not a 1/2 bad guy.

Reason for the first paragraph:
My father was in WW2 and he was about the same. But the reason he asked for my help was that it was the only way he knew how to ask or portray he wanted to hang around me - had nothing to do with fixin his stuff. He knew no other way to show his attention and affection - one of his lacking skills.

eagle4g63

can i have the chrome center caps?
Sorry but already scrapped it, or I would have given um to you.

Zout:

I won't even get into the whole screwed up relationship I have with my folks, lets just say that she is my step mom and "Cinderella" comes to mind, and well he use to do everything like me but when it was said and done the words were "I don't want to see your face again even if your dead" were told me when I was kicked out of the house back when I was 18(mind you with only the clothes I was wearing-no money, job, or place to go). Me and him patched things(a bit) and I have been the call Nate he will fix it guy(I also have 6 other brothers that don't do chit and have been given all).......

Anyway now they are split he sits around and drinks all the time, found a new bimbo to blow any money on(including selling the guns he gave me-even in my name and possession at my house, just to buy here a ring!!!) And well don't do nothing for himself.

But I guess I will leave it at that....I am alive and well, and I have everything I have cause I worked my butt off and earned it...so I find my self greatfull for the way things went cause it makes me appreciate everything I have!!!

I guess that part of the fun of running over the car gave me a little warm tingling all over and the reason for the title!!

michigandon

All three of the Big Three have built some excellent vehicles...and they have all built some real turds throughout the years as well. Just my observation.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks