• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Grill guard

Cucvnut

so my Grill guard is bent backwards just a little bit ( if pics needed ill supply them ) would is be easier to get a truck with a winch and bent it back or just replace it with a new/ used grill if so does anyone have for sale and how much ?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would try pulling it out first. If that doesn't work then shop for a replacement. To be quite honest, I'd pull it up to a tree and use a come-a-long. It will probably have enough pull and you would have greater control over it.

Cucvnut

ya but i dont wanna kill a tree maybe get a tree saver strap ill think bout that ( hard to find a tree when you live in a city where some one wont call the cops on you)

ralbelt

I would put something like a 2x4 behind the brush guard and attach the come a long to it . That will disperse the pull equally accross the width of the guard and give a more uniform pull and less chance of twisting one section.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks