• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Grill guard

Cucvnut

so my Grill guard is bent backwards just a little bit ( if pics needed ill supply them ) would is be easier to get a truck with a winch and bent it back or just replace it with a new/ used grill if so does anyone have for sale and how much ?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would try pulling it out first. If that doesn't work then shop for a replacement. To be quite honest, I'd pull it up to a tree and use a come-a-long. It will probably have enough pull and you would have greater control over it.

Cucvnut

ya but i dont wanna kill a tree maybe get a tree saver strap ill think bout that ( hard to find a tree when you live in a city where some one wont call the cops on you)

ralbelt

I would put something like a 2x4 behind the brush guard and attach the come a long to it . That will disperse the pull equally accross the width of the guard and give a more uniform pull and less chance of twisting one section.