• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

guess what happend today

GM-M1008

Well i came home from school and i was looking around the web site. I asked my dad if he heard any thing about my truck. He said no (he was lying ) . A few minutes later my mom says look whats coming up the road...and sure enough it was my truck.

Attachments

Blood_of_Tyrants

Why?

no plans yet beside repainting it and straightening out the rocker and new tires

I think he means that there is no cure for green metal fever. First it is a M1008, then you "need" a matching M1009 and then you may as well get a deuce, or two, or three. While you are at it, why not get a 5 ton? And so it goes.

poppop

Lost cause now.

What hoop means is you have made the last and fatal step in this green disease. You went and bought one so now there is no return to normal and nobody can own just one. I bought one little M151A1 Jeep and now own 3 5 ton trucks. 4 Dueces, 3 m105 trailers, 1 101 trailer and a lubrication trailer. I have all I need, wait, what was that flash of green I saw in the bushes. OH, and by the way, there is no known cure.

SO, WELCOME to our world:-D:-D:-D

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why?

no plans yet beside repainting it and straightening out the rocker and new tires
Do you notice what I've highlighted in your quote above - with BIG RED LETTERS :?::!::?:

This is a DEAD-GIVE-AWAY :deadhorse: that GL probably handled your truck with a forklift and therefore probably also DAMAGED THE DRIVELINE.

WARNING:

INSPECT DRIVELINE :!:

GM-M1008

i inspected it why it was up on the air and then then crawled under it i didnt see anything wrong with it ..drive shaft it strait no cracks in tcase or trans ...i don't think it was moved by a fork left because the was only one spot thats dented the rocker (its no the bad) the rocker is pushed in from the side and there is a long scrape make coming from it like it slid into something or something hit it while in motion ...if you look close enough in the pick u will see the scrap mark..i will tri to take better pic

Attachments

dstang97

looks nice. You may want to check to make sure all of your gauges are working correctly. It could be the picture but they should all flash when you turn the key.

lindyp38

congrats......visually check to see if u have glow plug control card.......and before u start using it...too much.....do the DOGHEAD starter relay mod........

good luck.......

lindyp38

my driveshaft was bent....i have since had a new one made....and i had the passenger door and fender replaced....they were badly mauled...by a forklift........