• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gun Mounts added

bomar76 said:
Actually the far one is an M16.....SP1 - very early upper...no brass deflector, no forward assist. (1961-1963...would of had to have been an Air Force gun).
3 round bust, Tax Stamp Weapon.
Ahh, the joys of living anywhere but in P.C. California.
I had the joy of shooting a couple of "brass-pile makers" about 10 years ago. One full and one 3 shot burst. I still have the grin on my face to prove it. :D

bomar76

The lower on the M16 originally would have been full auto/semi auto, but just about every one I have ever seen was converted by the DoD to 3 round burst at some time.
It should also have a 3 prong flash hider on it. Have one laying around, never put it on.
We have an incorrect A2 grip on .....I like it a lot better than the A1's...fits our big hands better.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks