• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gun racks in the humvee

shawnshumvee

Got all the guns mounts finished and went to add the final touch ( the m16 rifle decals) and they won’t stick?
i mean they look good but if you touch them they will fall off. I have know idea why?

2563EFF2-F9A5-49F9-AC8B-55AA5BA55DD0.jpg

Fuelburner

They will not adhere because the label adhesive is old or the surface is not clean (use brake clean on a rag)

Do you or anybody else have a good lead on M-16 replicas to leave in the truck for shows and driving around ?

I read in one of the strings above that someone had a training rifle they picked up off of craigslist - is this something that would serve as a nonworking replica ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks