• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gun Turret

tsjones

I want to thank all of you who responsed to my battery issue. Now I'm looking for a gun turret for the M35A2. Coming up short here in Indiana and so far on the net. I guess I could ask the National Guard Units in the area but I doubt they'll want to part with such an item at this time.

Thanks T Jones

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All,

I have the paper TM for the current ringmount, and all other cradles, tripods, ect availible for $25.00 each with $5.00 shipping. On ebay I get $50 for it. I have 5 copies left.

I take paypal and Visa/MC/AmEx

US military manual for the TM 9-1005-245-13&P. Operator's, Unit, and Direct Support Maintenance Manual with Repair Parts and Special Tools List (RPSTL) for Machine Gun Mounts and Combinations for Tactical/Armored Vehicles and Ground Mounting M122 Machine Gun Tripod Mount. December 1998