• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gun Turret

tsjones

I want to thank all of you who responsed to my battery issue. Now I'm looking for a gun turret for the M35A2. Coming up short here in Indiana and so far on the net. I guess I could ask the National Guard Units in the area but I doubt they'll want to part with such an item at this time.

Thanks T Jones

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All,

I have the paper TM for the current ringmount, and all other cradles, tripods, ect availible for $25.00 each with $5.00 shipping. On ebay I get $50 for it. I have 5 copies left.

I take paypal and Visa/MC/AmEx

US military manual for the TM 9-1005-245-13&P. Operator's, Unit, and Direct Support Maintenance Manual with Repair Parts and Special Tools List (RPSTL) for Machine Gun Mounts and Combinations for Tactical/Armored Vehicles and Ground Mounting M122 Machine Gun Tripod Mount. December 1998

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks