• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Guys I really made a boo-boo -warning carnage!

jrou111

Update -

So I checked over the steering on the truck. Turns out the slop in the steering was a spacer that I forgot to install inside the drag link. :roll: The steering gearbox is still suprisingly in good shape. :-D

All I need to get her back to normal is a drag link and some body parts. Gonna put that on hold for now since I bought another w/w truck and an m1009 :razz: (Who knows, I may part it or bob it too!)

HOMER

Too bad you weren't going forward down the hill. You could of just mowed right over it . Hope you get her fixed Good luck.

JDToumanian

I assume you were missing the axe out of your pioneer tool kit?

I'm with Freight Train.... There's no way I'd have left my truck alone. I'd have quietly camped out nearby, catching the thieves / vandals in the act. I'd probably turn 'em over to the cops rather than give 'em the Charles Bronson / Death Wish treatment, but they would definitely be lumpy and sore.....

FreightTrain

Banned
"well,I don't really know how they got so messed up but the clay really was slick so they might have fell and bumped themselves on the fender....wow,look at all the damage their head did!"

neb4x4

That just SUCKS!!!!! I like to go play in my toys.... BUT HATE WHEN SOMETHING GOES WORNG!!!! Granted off-roading is my hobby, but still bothers me with somthing like that!!! Hope you can get-r-fix'd ok!!!

jimmcld

Everyone who purchased one of the power steering kits will have a spare drag link. There should be someone close that will give you one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks