• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

halftrack guy found in minnesota

212sparky

Not to sound like I am joining in to bust balls or anything but, some punctuation and CAPITALIZATION would be nice..............not to mention IN THE RULES.

Makes reading what you are trying to say a whole lot easier.........the rambling mess in post 16 is to say the least a mess...........it confuses me trying to read it.

On the other side of the coin, I do see your intent to weed out the tire kickers and play nice for the guy and help out other Steel Soldiers with their sickness........wish I could afford a 1/2 track..........maybe some time in my future. But for now...:drool::drool::drool::drool:
Dang doghead junior. You are the new buster of the balls :D:beer:

eagle4g63

Boy after a day like I had at work.....a quick 30 minute job turned into a busted water line and 6 hours later..........try to read that and my brain is hurtingaua

I don't have perfect grammar by any means, but I try to make it so it is easy to read..........If you can't do that with a phone(and many members here do) than use a dang keyboard. That's all, I just like to read what guys are posting..........lots of very interesting things on here.

:rant:

Triple C

I don't have any interest in anything with tracks, I don't have any money; but it was fun to look at the pictures, thanks for posting.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks