• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Happy new HEMTT owners

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stalwart, congratulations on getting your Hemtt. Looking at your signature line I see lots of other neat stuff that started the :drool:, but of course the one that causes said drooling to become almost embarrassing is V100! If you would care to post a picture or two...or twelve.. of your V, I would love to see them.

Cheers

Edit later- Thanks 19Kilo (see below). I missed those before because that link was taking so long to load on my dinosaur dialup (5 mins +) that I gave up too soon. I'll invest the time

Last edited:

GoHot229

I hate you, I hate you, I hate you.........no I guess I'm just JELOUS Now comes to mind that sarcastic question by the neighbors (WHAT YOU GOING TO DO WITH THAT THING ?) Good Score, we're all jelious here......

Last edited:

saddamsnightmare

August 21st, 2009.

I was sad to see Damon have to get rid of it, but I am glad you were fortunate enough to get the truck, it should be quite a ride, and guaranteed you can haul just about anything in it or on it.:p It's just big enough to make us deuce owners pause (and hopefully the @#!$%^&*(& Toyota and Honda owners too)!

Cheers,

Kyle F. McGrogan

19kilo

Stalwart, Nice collection of toys! For the rest of you, just check out his Gallery (link is on page 2) it has lots of pics of his V-100 as well as other nice stuff, and some pictures of his trips and his family, and the dog, and.... well you get the picture(s). :D

Stalwart

Thanks guys, Damon and I have been discussing further refinements on the HEMTT and we are completely on the same page.

Stalwart

VERY funny, it is sitting in my garage and even has DMA251" written on it too. Those are Damon's pictures of my truck! I'm gonna play with him a bit!

Stalwart

OOPS, by reporting it I killed the ad, my bad! I do have an email going to him so perhaps he'll respond. Nice find Paradeduty. :mrgreen:

Does somebody have the page still open so it can be copied?

nklpltd

What did you say to him? I mean really, what would any of us tell someone who was trying to market and sell a truck that was yours, but the person is claiming as theirs?

Last edited:

Stalwart

I asked if he could give me his phone number so we could talk and I asked him if he was selling the vehicle in the pictures. If he responds, I'll take it from there and have some fun with him. I'll pretend to Western Union him the deposit, use a fake code etc.

paradeduty

Wow Guys - what Army Unit was numbered DMA251? Sure must have been a big unit to have so many "identical" 1984 HEMTT's. Gee Whiz Batman! All of a sudden all of these HEMTT's are getting "dumped" on the market. Too Bad Stalwart - I guess you bought too ealy and should have waited for the price to come down! Just kidding guys. Maybe this is just a really accurate toy model of Damon's creation ($20,000 seems a little high for a toy though). I did have a copy of the web page from OODLE. I pasted it to the thread about this. The pictures did not copy in full but if you tap on the links for the pictures, they come up.

Jones

Darned, there goes the market for the bridge I have for sale.

I like that the sellers are related; Larry Leroy in one ad, Leroy Larry in another. Wonder when we'll see Lee Larryroy's hEMTT up for sale?

Stalwart

The responses are:

"No sir we don't offer phone support or website at this moment but we will resolve in couple weeks.Yes all the cars are original not replica."

"Yes sir it's available.For more pictures and details email us."

The email is: davidconnerinvest@gmail.com

Please don't tip him off that I'm fishing but if you have questions, let him have it, and post questions and his answers here. This could be fun.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks