• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Happy new HEMTT owners

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I got an email from a friend on vacation about being stranded and needing money. I was concerned becasue this was from the actual email account of a friend and they were out of the country at the time. I was suspicious so I sent a reply asking them about a relative, that I knew was dead, and they replied that they were fine. So, the Nigerian scammers had hijacked the email account with all contacts. I told them I was on a oil rig and could not get to a bank for the next 10 days. I reported this to the feds and sent 10 days of messages to hold on till I hit the coast. Feds never got back to me. Individual lost that mail account forever. We need to cut off the third world scammers from the net.

paradeduty

Hi Gang

You're right - there must be some that get taken, especially if he can come up with some kind of sincere-sounding references. I guess the best thing is to hire a professional vehicle appraiser to check it out (or in this case if it actually exists). All I do know is that Damon must have done one bang-up job on the paint if people are starting to imitate it so accurately!

Stalwart

They aren't imitating at all, they are stealing Damon's discription word for word and using his photos.

Jones, they can't easily sue me from CHINA, they are trying to scare me with the word "lawyer." I say, "bring it on." I'm not trying to sell something I don't actually own.

I haul them with this:

F450 with a 29' steel decked power dove tail trailer with hydralic disc brakes. Srodocker, you never said what your group is, how can I come if I don't know who you guys are. :wink:

Last edited:

Stalwart

Well, I can't seem to find a thread regarding your group so how do I get info? I belong to the two local chapters of the MVPA, psmvcc.org and emvc.org. We had over 100 MV's our last big event, the Arlington Airshow.

Yohan

Stalwart, you have a real beauty of a truck! However, I don't see an FV432 listed in your fleet!:-( Mine would love to come live with your other British pieces if you ever feel they're getting lonely!:grin:

Congrats on the fine addition!!!

Stalwart

Thanks Yohan, Damon and I took the HEMTT for a 130 mile drive today and got him his new toy. It was getting late so it stopped here for a day or two and I'll take it to him soon.

I use a F450 and trailer for my armor and a 432 is just a little more weight than it can move safely. That's why my M42A1 Duster went away and turned into a V100.

srodocker

hehe our rally we had was the PNW Chehalis rally. was just a overnighter meet and greet. wouild love to see some of your toys whenever we do another

mog1218

Stalwart
Congratulations on your new truck.
I pretty sure you swam by me in your one of your trucks when I was playing dock tag down at the old Jobe place on Sammamish about 15 years ago.

Cheers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks