• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hard copies of m939 TM's

DIndFab

Our printer at work is pretty fast. It did about 500pages double sided in about an hour. So a little over an hour for each volume of the maintenance and repair manuals, and about 90min for the operator and other manuals. I think a little over 2,600 sheets of paper.

DIndFab

I called office max and they said they could do it at $0.11 per sheet of paper.

The paper cost about $35 for 5 bundles of 3 hole paper. Plus another 35 or so for the binders.

I didn't have to pay for toner so that's a big plus. But with a brand new cartridge I used 18% of it's life and the drums life. Not sure what they cost new.

Last edited:

Rifleman

Just as an FYI, but you can still buy new original paper maintenance and parts manuals for the M939 series of trucks from Portrayal press. I just got all the parts and maintenance manuals from them for my truck,were talking alot of manuals, when you stack them one on top of the other it makes a stack almost 20 inch's tall. All 9 volumes were brand new in the wrapper shipped right to my front door for 350 bucks.