• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hard copies of m939 TM's

DIndFab

Our printer at work is pretty fast. It did about 500pages double sided in about an hour. So a little over an hour for each volume of the maintenance and repair manuals, and about 90min for the operator and other manuals. I think a little over 2,600 sheets of paper.

DIndFab

I called office max and they said they could do it at $0.11 per sheet of paper.

The paper cost about $35 for 5 bundles of 3 hole paper. Plus another 35 or so for the binders.

I didn't have to pay for toner so that's a big plus. But with a brand new cartridge I used 18% of it's life and the drums life. Not sure what they cost new.

Last edited:

Rifleman

Just as an FYI, but you can still buy new original paper maintenance and parts manuals for the M939 series of trucks from Portrayal press. I just got all the parts and maintenance manuals from them for my truck,were talking alot of manuals, when you stack them one on top of the other it makes a stack almost 20 inch's tall. All 9 volumes were brand new in the wrapper shipped right to my front door for 350 bucks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks