• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hard top question

commandojd

I recently picked up two used m35 hard tops from a friend who got em from a lot he purchased. One of the tops is a regular top and the second one is a turret top (with the circle over the passanger area). My question is which one would be a better investment to have refinished and put on my truck? I just want your opinons ;) I currently have a soft top, but I want a change!

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got the turret top on mine, the Army sealed it up with a piece of metal bolted in. Water collects in there if i leave the deuce out even with all the sealer they put around it. Are you going to sell the soft top and associated hardware? I might be interested.

commandojd

I will probably sell the soft top set up and maybe even the turret top if anyone wants it. I just dont want to mess with the whole leaking idea. But ya, I have a new in box GMA "green" soft top and a "ALL" refinished soft top set up....it looks all brand new :)

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
How much do those ring mounts go for?
It depends on condition but a rule of thumb is 600 for the ring, 200 each for the legs (3), and a few hundred more for the .50 cal cradle (mine is brand new), ammo can holder that goes next to the gun (has a hold down thingy that sits on top of the rounds) and spare ammo can holders. I have a spare set of legs for mine and two spare ammo can holders. I'd prob take $1600.00 for all of it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks