• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Has GL grown a funny bone?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been trying to get my local GL person to put my dog in the cab of a truck(or just in the picture) for a long time. Can't make it happen... They do have a competition for the best pictures for their ads.

A

A/C Cages

I see whats wrong, the squirrel is missing from the cage under the hood.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
does not start or run, no diagnostic done to determine cause. . No other data available.

This the best part, thay can not DETERMINE CAUSE of NON OPERATION

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
does not start or run, no diagnostic done to determine cause. . No other data available.
This the best part, thay can not DETERMINE CAUSE of NON OPERATION
To the trained eye the problem is obvious::whistle:

The semisoyatle marzle vane has been dislodged from the nerf trunnion!:wink:

You guys don't know much about phase detractors...do ya??:cookoo:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
One of the most famous quotes of the Vietnam War was a statement attributed to an unnamed U.S. Public Affairs Officer by AP correspondent Peter Arnett. Writing about the provincial capital, Bến Tre, on February 7, 1968, Arnett said: "'It became necessary to destroy the town to save it,' a United States major said today. He was talking about the decision by allied commanders to bomb and shell the town regardless of civilian casualties, to rout the Vietcong.

This officer retired from the Army and now works for Government Liquidation.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
One of the most famous quotes of the Vietnam War was a statement attributed to an unnamed U.S. Public Affairs Officer by AP correspondent Peter Arnett. Writing about the provincial capital, Bến Tre, on February 7, 1968, Arnett said: "'It became necessary to destroy the town to save it,' a United States major said today. He was talking about the decision by allied commanders to bomb and shell the town regardless of civilian casualties, to rout the Vietcong.

This officer retired from the Army and now works for Government Liquidation.
IT WORKED, the civilians supported the vc, the ONLY way to clean out the vc at times, a lot better then AMERICAN SOLDIERS eating it because of a vc EMBEDED town or village,

SPCWarning

Wasn't this truck part of the government's early attempts at "going green"? The horse-drawn MV. Those aren't tie-downs in front, they're hitch-points for the mules. "Get the team ready Maw, we're on a recovery mission!"