• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin 2009: SS 10th Anniversary Rally June 10-14

Matt1970M35A

Hay are we going to use 2 way radios or cb's for com this year?

Gimpy you forget what I did to my hand going up that hill? Just wanted to make it more interesting for you. :-D

TheRainbowBoxer

I've requested the time off already and will be there representing the mowercycle gang with Stretch. Just hope I don't have to ski on the way down this time....

Matt1970M35A

Would any one be instructed in some wvo for the trip home from Haspin.
If so let me know. I should have at least 300 gallons to go around.
I figure I could give 15 or so gallons depens on how many are instructed.

:idea:

itsjustdan23

Wow Guys,

Wish I had a truck and lived closer to ya'll. Looks like you guys know how to do things up. Im pretty new to SS and I'm hooked like a crack head needin a fix. Im headed to Austin In. in July. Its a shame I'm goin to miss it by a month!!!!! I thought about usin my vacation time to go out when this is goin on. But I gotta use it to find a place and job in Austin. I wanna take this time to say thanks for all the stuff im learning here and I love every moment of bein on this site. Never dull and very educational. Ive had the pleasure to chat with a few of the regs on here they make this place a great place to meet new people. And to the leaders of this site, Thank you for keeping this a clean and safe enviroment. Ive let my neices read things on this site and look at some of the trucks on here. They always say.. Look! its like the one you used to drive, only its not ORANGE!!! lol. ( I used to give them rides in the fire dept. deuce durin the summer time in Idaho.) Anyways this was completely off subject. Keep the wheels turnin and the diesel blowin.