• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin 2009: SS 10th Anniversary Rally June 10-14

drmeece

I'll be there..some of the guys from a local jeep club want to come and check out the action,,,Oh Stretch don't for get the broom and pressure washer.

joeypushjr1

hey gimp, drmeece and all ohio guys when do all yal plan on headen there cause i dont think i can head out till wed afternoon. sucks that i wont be able to convoy out but hey ima still go.. let me know when all yall will be meeting and ill see if thats something i can work ..

crazyplowboy

joeypushjr1 If you want to convoy out I am leaving Wednesday also and will be heading through your area in the green beast on my way. As long as I can keep some money coming in till then.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I might try to Get there early to try and reserve some spots and talk things over with the owner/manager. Since Florida fell through, I have a few extra days of pto.

joeypushjr1

yeah we dont work fri where i work and ima take thurs off and switch shifts with the morning maintenance guy to come out eariler but i also might be leaving early wed from work instead of working till 3 so well see when crazyplowboy is headen out if i can swing it

crazyplowboy

I was thinking about leaving around 10 or so. It will take me about an hour to get to your area. How ever I could leave what ever time you would like to head out. If you need to leave later I'll swing by Summit. I can waste a whole day in there.

joeypushjr1

lol thats funny um 10 might be alittle early to leave work you dont have to wait but if you dont mind thatll work for me how bout maybe like 12-1ish.... if you want to go to summit do that i live like 3miles from there ill have to go to the house pick up my boy and we can be off .. but whatever you think youd want to do thats cool .. how long of a drive is it you have any clue??

joeypushjr1

aint to awful bad.. 55-60mph... shouldnt be to bad... i reckon. let me know the closer we get and i can let you know what i can do about getting out eariler from work on wed.. ok

Sumoman

The more I see whats being planned the more I want to come. So how many kids are normally at these meets, I doubt I want to leave them behind to miss the fun. Mine are fairly young, but old enough to camp.

If it is too much for kids I can just come up for a night, I live 2 hours away.

Last edited:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No rule against having kids along. I would advise camping a little ways off with them, some of the later nights involve some drinking/story time. As a group, we aren't very rowdy, but some of the other campers can be.

So far the kids that do come along are older, or just stay for the day. I'm waiting for my son to get a couple more years on him, then he can be my copilot.

Dennis

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks