• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin 2009: SS 10th Anniversary Rally June 10-14

Matt1970M35A

Wow its been omost a year now and Im still talking about Haspin! Do we have a date set as of yet. Ive got a few friends how want to go and I need to give them a date. Also I got a news crew cammera we can use. I was thanking of seting it up at some of our hill climbs and mud traps for some geat action shots.

Attachments

oilcan

Do we want to know how you got a news crew camera?

I don't remember if a date was settled on or not. I guess one of us will have to go through the thread again. (It might be fun!)

oilcan

Looks like it's pretty well set for June 10-14.

And the 715 is just a little closer to being ready. It's a good thing I started working on it so early!

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like it's pretty well set for June 10-14.
. . . .

Could we have a moderator put the June 10-14 date in the title of the thread or some other prominent place in the first post? It is pretty well buried in the middle of the thread after much discussion, but without any real declaration.

I have been refering a lot of the new guys to this thread, and it might be helpful to have the date where it can be easily found.

I know that Chris (SS) is pretty busy right now with job/moving, so can any one else help?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, I will be driving the deuce there - the jeep has been sold back in August. So Amy need not worry about me slinging mud on her camping gear!

Oldgrunt

Trust me Doc I still have mudd from Haspin last year on the Deuce, I spent about two hours with Kipmans pressure washer before the 4th of July Parade, and I didn't get it all off. Hopefully I will see you in the mudd this year!

Oldgrunt

Doc did you get any of those Deuces in Frankfort KY? I won one of them, Roger looked at them as he won nine, and said they were all runners and were in great shape. I can't decide weather to drive my Deuce down and tow it back or take a chance and try to drive her home, any thoughts?

Brett