• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin 2009: SS 10th Anniversary Rally June 10-14

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Brett, Thanks for resurrecting the t-shirt idea. We definitely need to get that detail in the works.

Here are some more examples that I suggested back in 2007: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/steel-soldiers-rally/7770-haspin-07-lets-get-move-2.html
A small string of text on the front left (pocket sized) that says:
Steel Soldiers 3rd Annual
Haspin Acres Off-Road Rally
June 2007
Blah, blah, blah

And a big graphic on the back, maybe. . . . . . . . . .
wheelin_small_978.jpg

Oldgrunt

Does anyone know if it would be any problem stateing on the shirts that it is the 10th annual? I will go talk to my screen print guy today and see what kind of a deal he can give me. Keep the suggestions and pictures coming guys, the more ideas the better.

Brett

1952 M35A2
1972 M35A2
19--? M105

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Yes, big problem. It is the celebration of the site's 10th anniversary, not Haspin's 10 annual. I think this is only the 5th year.

mangus580

Does anyone know if it would be any problem stateing on the shirts that it is the 10th annual? I will go talk to my screen print guy today and see what kind of a deal he can give me. Keep the suggestions and pictures coming guys, the more ideas the better.

Brett

1952 M35A2
1972 M35A2
19--? M105

Keep in mind, any T-shirt referring to SteelSoldiers needs to be approved by either me or Chris (aka steelsoldiers)

Oldgrunt

Here is the skinny on T-shirts for the rally. If we use one color on the shirt its $2.00, if we use 2 colors its $3.25. Set up is $15.00 per color, and the T-shirts are $4.00 apiece. So for somewhere between $8.00 and $10.00 per shirt.

Brett

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is the skinny on T-shirts for the rally. If we use one color on the shirt its $2.00, if we use 2 colors its $3.25. Set up is $15.00 per color, and the T-shirts are $4.00 apiece. So for somewhere between $8.00 and $10.00 per shirt.

Brett

What is the largest size? I need one to cover my FDS setup.

Fat Dampened Steering

N1265

I am all for the shirt idea, Don't we have an official SS logo that could be put on the front pocket ?

Are these even going to be pocketed T shirts ? ( I like pockets )

just a thought....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks