• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin 2009: SS 10th Anniversary Rally June 10-14

Westech

CPL
well here the deal.. sense Im hurt (my back is toast) I am on Rear "D". I can not go on leave when everyone else in gone on block leave... so I can go before or after..... they all leave in July so that means I can go in June.

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am trying to keep the t-shirt idea alive. We need to get this going now, if we want to have the shirts in time for the rally. Didn't seem to be any interest on the Connie Rodd suggestion a few posts back. I had some windshield time in the passenger seat yesterday, so I hammered out a quick sketch for another idea.

This pocket-sized graphic could be placed on the left front.
SCAN0021.jpg

This larger graphic could fill the back of the shirt
SCAN0020.jpg

One more request: Could we insist that the t-shirt be MADE IN THE USA?

Please offer your criticism, approval, or suggestions for improvement. The text can obviously be changed to fit the approval of the SS management.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I had some windshield time in the passenger seat yesterday, so I hammered out a quick sketch for another idea.

That's a quick sketch for you?!?!

I feel bad, I just spent 2 hours and this is all I came up with!

Attachments

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Clinto, that's awesome! :-D

JWC, I like your drawings

I'm not even as artistically inclined as Clinto, so I'm not going to be much help on the shirt designing. Unless we are voting on a design.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Clinto, thats what Mangus looked like at the Florida rally last year when DH told me to ditch him(in the glof cart)!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am trying to keep the t-shirt idea alive. We need to get this going now, if we want to have the shirts in time for the rally. Didn't seem to be any interest on the Connie Rodd suggestion a few posts back. I had some windshield time in the passenger seat yesterday, so I hammered out a quick sketch for another idea.

One more request: Could we insist that the t-shirt be MADE IN THE USA?

Please offer your criticism, approval, or suggestions for improvement. The text can obviously be changed to fit the approval of the SS management.

Put me down for 4 of them IF I can get them in 4XL (yes Kip, to cover the FDS).

Also, yes to the Made in the USA.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks