• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin 2009: SS 10th Anniversary Rally June 10-14

oilcan

Gimp, I'll have a truck set up to show you what I mean. Just watch your feet!

Jeff, you're in charge of getting the pulling sled set up.

(Can I delegate tasks without having any authority?:|)

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
(Can I delegate tasks without having any authority?:|)
Absolutely!!

Does anyone have a good rapport with the owner? I haven't talked to him since 2006. It would be good to run some of our ideas by him to see if he has a problem with any of them.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We have gotten along pretty good with the owner. I think me and gimpy have talked to him several times, and he's pretty cool. Was willing to rope off an area for us. Had some trouble with some loud folks late at night, and the owner took care of us. The second time they did it, they got sent home. He always remembers the MV guys.

Dennis

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pete was the manager, not the owner. He told me to let him know what he could do for us next year and he would do it. He was very nice and and personally invited us back next year.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You know you have the bug bad when we're still over 5 months out from this event and I'm already drooling over it. I love Haspin, can't wait to return!

oilcan

I'll end up driving through columbus, then cinci, and on in to the park. If poor ole' gimp gets any more pre-haspin visitors, he'll have to rope off his whole street!

Speaking of... Watch for a pm, cripplerobb.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's the # for haspin 765-698-2420. Darn winter weather is getting me itchy for some off-roading. Every year I'm ready to go home, and every winter I'm ready to head back!

Dennis

ccequipment

I always go to haspin a couple of times a year, but never to your rally. I will be there this year and mabey bring truck or two along for show or play. I take it this would be a good place to buy and sell parts also? I have many M35's. Count me in with a few buddies

grounded

Banned
If i can get everything going good and running ok. Ill try to meet up with the ohio boys and cruise down to meet with gimp and them in cinci. since it seeming like the starting point lol

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I take it this would be a good place to buy and sell parts also?
This is an offroad rally, no tables, if that's what you're referring to. However, as friends and hobbyists we do try and swap parts amongst ourselves. I've brought parts for several folks out to Haspin, several others have done same for me.

ccequipment

I figured that was the case. How many people normally show up at one of these? Sounds like alot people to me, I am only abou 1.5 hours away, but looks like some of you are pretty far away. But then again, I am going to the Florida rally, just because I am going to be down there on a bussiness/vacation trip, gotta love the equipment auctions in Kissimmie.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks