• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

haspin 2011 fall run, hows up for row 2

indy4x4fab

Banned
I Just wanted to thank every one that came to the fall rally, we had a blast and cant wait till spring gets here to do it again. I want to put a specail THANK YOU out to david (Djones), 212sparky, seven, and augiedoggy, for totting me, my wife, best friend and his wife around. It was a total blast and can't wait to get back out there again next year with my own trucks.

link to the pic/video thread
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/steel-...l-haspin-run-pic-video-thread.html#post964210

thank you all for the great turn out.now i cant wait till june.even though it was cold i had a great time.thanks spaky for the food saturday night and thank you and augiedoggy for letting me ride in the truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks