• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin fall 2013 multimedia thread.

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can't wait to see them Dave... it was a pleasure meeting you and your family. maybe at the next rally, I can make time for us to go on that trail ride. Between the activities going on, late nights by the campfire, and the whole dinner and cake thing we all put together and overcome.... the wife and I didn't have time to do anything together.... for the summer rally, we're going to be there for a week with the kids (Sunday thru Sunday) ... nobody talked about the Ohio meteor, so here's a pic I pulled off of the net.....

We will definitely have to make the ride at the next rally and a big thanks to you and your wife and Bill for putting a great dinner together.

gungearz

a big thanks to you and your wife and Bill for putting a great dinner together.
The pleasure was all ours, including Sparky, Stewie and Creekrider for the helping hand... and a contribution thanks to you, sparky, Creekrider, Vondy, Donnerwetter, and jdknech... we are looking forward to doing it again with possibly something else on the menu...

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have started putting my short video's on YouTube but only have five of thirty five so far, I will try to get them all on in the next couple of days. Just go to YouTube and type Haspin 2013 Fall Rally 1, Haspin 2013 Fall Rally 2, etc. I borrowed the video camera and didn't know that every time I closed the flip out screen it would start a new video so it will be a lot of short ones.
Video's are finished, they are short but better than nothing. Check out 12 of 35 it's probably the best one.

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some good videos in there. Even my CUCV made some appearances...and I thought you had to drive a big truck to get some showtime!

gungearz

Hey guys, I just got a phone call from Pete at haspin... at his request, he would like for anyone and everyone to contribute some photos via email or mail... he is very big into our group and would like to have pictures, posters or whatever lining the entire check in office with what we do there.... he also said thank you for feeding the entire haspin staff during our spaghetti dinner.... he asked if we could send him another dinner, in which I shall do on my next visit to haspin just with the family and few friends in April... One hand washes the other, the happier they are with us, the happier we are with them... if Pete wants them, let's give em to him....

jdknech

Hey guys, I just got a phone call from Pete at haspin... at his request, he would like for anyone and everyone to contribute some photos via email or mail... he is very big into our group and would like to have pictures, posters or whatever lining the entire check in office with what we do there.... he also said thank you for feeding the entire haspin staff during our spaghetti dinner.... he asked if we could send him another dinner, in which I shall do on my next visit to haspin just with the family and few friends in April... One hand washes the other, the happier they are with us, the happier we are with them... if Pete wants them, let's give em to him....
can you post his email?

augiedoggy

Hello all, I really enjoyed seeing all of your pics and videos, especially yours D Jones, it's like I was riding along with you there. I'll bet that was sister Sandy the official rally photog holding the camera.
Looks like the weather was good and a lot of fun was had by all.
212Sparky actually had to be towed out?! I never thought I would see that!
The wife and I had a great and much needed vacation,
Found this while in St. Augustine Fl. Area:

image.jpg
From the St Augustine Alligator Farm.
Looking forward to next year!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all, I really enjoyed seeing all of your pics and videos, especially yours D Jones, it's like I was riding along with you there. I'll bet that was sister Sandy the official rally photog holding the camera.
Looks like the weather was good and a lot of fun was had by all.
212Sparky actually had to be towed out?! I never thought I would see that!
The wife and I had a great and much needed vacation,
Found this while in St. Augustine Fl. Area:

View attachment 456375
From the St Augustine Alligator Farm.
Looking forward to next year!

I didn't make it because we were on a much needed (and too short) vacation to Myrtle Beach. It's the best time of the year to go as the weather is still nice and the beaches have only a few people on them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks