• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin Rally to Georgia Rally

eagle4g63

Not wanting to take over the other thread(Kips to Georgia).....I need to MAKE SURE I can arrange movement for Stonepicker1's gator bed.

I have it and want to bring it to Haspin to hand off to someone that will be headed to the Georgia Rally. If I can't get a positive "YES" than I'll have to arrange something else. I can post up a pic of what needs moved, but it is a bed on a 4'x5' pallet, and can be picked up by 2 motivated guys(3 if you are a little less).

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
He is going to wish he had a full sized bed on his 932 by the time he leaves Dayton.....

jw4x4

He is going to wish he had a full sized bed on his 932 by the time he leaves Dayton.....
So far, I am not wishing that, but it seems like some others may be. It fits in the driveway at the house without blocking the sidewalk (which around here is a big no-no).

If someone can get the gator bed to Dayton, I think we may be able to un-crate it and get it to Georgia. I have the feeling the truck bed and M1061A1 trailer will be coming home north at full capacity.

eagle4g63

It's not crated just strapped down on a pallet so not to tare up the bottom or hinges. The bed is 4'x5'.

Is anybody going to Haspin that can get it to Dayton?

jw4x4

At this time I cannot firmly commit to Fall Haspin. I really want to go, but have to make sure I have all my ducks in a row for SSGR13.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks