• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin Rally to Georgia Rally

eagle4g63

Not wanting to take over the other thread(Kips to Georgia).....I need to MAKE SURE I can arrange movement for Stonepicker1's gator bed.

I have it and want to bring it to Haspin to hand off to someone that will be headed to the Georgia Rally. If I can't get a positive "YES" than I'll have to arrange something else. I can post up a pic of what needs moved, but it is a bed on a 4'x5' pallet, and can be picked up by 2 motivated guys(3 if you are a little less).

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
He is going to wish he had a full sized bed on his 932 by the time he leaves Dayton.....

jw4x4

He is going to wish he had a full sized bed on his 932 by the time he leaves Dayton.....
So far, I am not wishing that, but it seems like some others may be. It fits in the driveway at the house without blocking the sidewalk (which around here is a big no-no).

If someone can get the gator bed to Dayton, I think we may be able to un-crate it and get it to Georgia. I have the feeling the truck bed and M1061A1 trailer will be coming home north at full capacity.

eagle4g63

It's not crated just strapped down on a pallet so not to tare up the bottom or hinges. The bed is 4'x5'.

Is anybody going to Haspin that can get it to Dayton?

jw4x4

At this time I cannot firmly commit to Fall Haspin. I really want to go, but have to make sure I have all my ducks in a row for SSGR13.