• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin video's are up!

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just posted a bunch of video's from haspin in the video gallery, a couple more are on the way.
Dennis

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
RE: Haspin video

And they rule! My thanks to whomever shot them

:beer:

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Stretch and his buddy Chris shot them. Jeff aka JYWC shot a bunch of vids too so I can't wait to see those as well.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

You really know how to hurt a guy don't ya Kenny?

I should have the correct hub bearing in my hands today and will hopefully have it back on the road this weekend. I need to find someone to rivet the new linings on my brake shoes. A guy at the local brake shop said, "Rivet on liners? Naw nobody does that any more. Check JC Whitney for some new brake shoes." Sheesh. Guess I'll have to look elsewhere :(

rmgill

Re: RE: Haspin video

steelsoldiers said:
You really know how to hurt a guy don't ya Kenny?
Ok, so Mogs take some time and work. You'll show him at the next one with the special geared axles right? Then you can use this smilie....

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RE: Re: RE: Haspin video

Thanks for the tip on the truck shop Ryan. I love my Mog! It wasn't the Mog's fault that the wrong bearing got shipped to me. That was the only thing that held us up. Otherwise we would have been there whoopin up on some deuces ;) You need to haul the Ferret up there next year Ryan. Come thru VA and we'll convoy :)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Well Chris, all I knew was that the Mog wasn't there. When JW said something there was a nil response and I figured something along these lines happened. I feel partly responsible for the mog headaches since I sent you to GRB to buy it.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

No worries Kenny. It is still a great Mog. Anytime you are dealing with a 1970 carb, hub etc... that was used by ham-fisted Germans and then surplused, there can always be issues. She will be rollin again real soon!

I gotta say though, after spending the weekend riding and driving deuces at Haspin, I kinda miss my old tan six-by. Somethin about that raw diesel sound ripping through the serene forest while churning mud with all ten tires:)

liljohn

Man, wish I coulda made it this year, guys. :( And with pilot training I KNOW next year is out! :( Keep me posted on '08, k? :lol:

I still owe most of you guys food from last year. :oops:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mine's a C, think Hookin's is a D, don't remember the rest. I have a muffler, but it doesn't cut the whistle much.

Dennis

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks