• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin video's are up!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thanks JWC

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
How little is little? I took the 725 out. It got 3.5 seconds of view time in the last video! Come on down this summer. If its not a sanctioned event, I'm sure we could rustle up about 6 or so guys.

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going to try to make a lot of replies in one post. Here goes:

1. Kenny, Chris, Dennis, Clinto, Bjorn, Thanks for all of the positive comments. Sorry it took 6 months to get the video up, but it is a good reminder of warmer days . . . .

mangus580 said:
None of you have whistlers? or does the video just not do them justice?
Stretch44875 said:
Mine's a C, think Hookin's is a D, don't remember the rest. I have a muffler, but it doesn't cut the whistle much. Dennis
Elohim1's is a "D", Dave S. has an "N/A", and I'm not sure about Stan. . . .Stan???

cranetruck said:
Great videos, thanks, a bit too far from Virginia....
Yea, c'mon Bjorn. It's a heckuva lot closer than California. Think of it as your "2007 US Tour North".

gimpyrobb said:
. . . the 725 out. It got 3.5 seconds of view time in the last video!
Ouch, sorry gimp. I really do owe you a big thanks for sharing the video and driving time. I didn't purposely short you on air time. As a matter of fact, I added your little hill climb run at the end of the parade because you were driving my truck, so that I could tape. Besides, I know that Stretch had already posted a lot of great video, and I was trying not to duplicate any.

citizensoldier said:
Nice! Where is it this year?? Want to come and play in the mud with you guys.. No little trucks showed up?
Lane, same place this year, different time. (early June this year)
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=8213
Go to the Steel Soldiers Rally Section of the forum for more:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewforum&f=78
IIRC: one CJ2A, one M38, one OD Cherokee, one M715, one M725, FIVE M35A2 s, and one M51.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thats pretty impressive. Too bad we can't find a trail area near Aberdeen to abuse while we're there. A late evening trial ride would be a blast.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd definitely be up for a trail ride at Aberdeen, if we could find a local SS member near there to sponsor it. I believe AM30YEARS is near there, but I don't know if he has land, or knows of any trails near him.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks