• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hattiesburg Ms hangout Dec 28 2013

Think you will be be coming on 28th

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Csm Davis

Any time after 9am will be great some will be early birds and some will roll out later but I will have burgers if you folks will bring whatever you want to drink and maybe some chips or something like that will be great.

kawkev

We still on or we gonna reschedule? I'll be working next weekend but I'll be off the following weekend. (Jan, 11). Let me know. I wanna be there if i can. I'm still planning on coming tomorrow unless the weather is really bad. Fingers crossed!!

goldneagle

We still on or we gonna reschedule? I'll be working next weekend but I'll be off the following weekend. (Jan, 11). Let me know. I wanna be there if i can. I'm still planning on coming tomorrow unless the weather is really bad. Fingers crossed!!
According to my conversation with Jeff this morning we are still on rain or shine. Anyone driving by Slidell that wants to convoy up there?

goldneagle

Got my tires aired up. Checked the oil. Filled up on Diesel. Rain-X applied. As long as my truck cooperates I will be there Saturday.

kawkev

Well I think I'm gonna wimp out on this one. Too cold and wet for me. I'm still trying to get over whatever bug has been dragging me down for the last couple of weeks. Don't think I need to be standing out in the cold rain for a day. Sorry guys, I really did want to come.

goldneagle

Got back home safely after 8:15 PM. Had a great time. For those who missed it due to "weather" really missed out. We took a school bus (long version) to tour the back yard (keep out of the rain. Then we took the bus to Camp Shelby and saw lots of cool MV's including tanks, APCs and other cool armored vehicles. We also saw some vehicles that will eventually be going to auction. We were also fortunate to take a tour of the museum on base. Jeff's school bus is in very nice condition and made for a great trip.

Thanks Jeff and Amy for your hospitality.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
had a great time. the bus ride was awesome. loved the museum. as many times as i have been to camp shelby never took the time to see it. ill be back

Stoner63

It was a really great time. Going to Camp Shelby was at lot of fun. Never have seen so many trucks and tanks :tank: in one place. Was neat to so many of the trucks at Shelby that will be coming up for sale in person. There are even 7 Duce's that will come up for sale this year. Really want an MRAP but alas they shale not be for sale. :-?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks